sábado, 24 de agosto de 2013

Os 25 erros mais comuns na Gramática



Below are some of the most common English mistakes made by ESL students, in speech and in writing. Go through the examples and make sure you understand the corrections.  [Abaixo estão um dos erros mais comuns cometidos pelos estudante do ESL, em conversação e em escrita. Passe pelos exemplos e verifique que você entenderá as correções.]

  1. WrongI have visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
    RightI visited Niagara Falls last weekend.
  2. WrongThe woman which works here is from Japan.
    RightThe woman who works here is from Japan.
  3. WrongShe’s married with a dentist.
    RightShe’s married to a dentist.
  4. WrongShe was boring in the class.
    RightShe was bored in the class.
  5. WrongI must to call him immediately.
    RightI must call him immediately.
  6. WrongEvery students like the teacher.
    RightEvery student likes the teacher.
  7. WrongAlthough it was raining, but we had the picnic.
    RightAlthough it was raining, we had the picnic.
  8. WrongI enjoyed from the movie.
    RightI enjoyed the movie.
  9. WrongI look forward to meet you.
    RightI look forward to meeting you.
  10. WrongI like very much ice cream.
    RightI like ice cream very much.
  11. WrongShe can to drive.
    RightShe can drive.
  12. Wrong
    Where I can find a bank?
    RightWhere can I find a bank?
  13. Wrong
    I live in United States.
    Right
    I live in theUnited States.
  14. Wrong
    When I will arrive, I will call you.
    Right
    When I arrive, I will call you.
  15. Wrong
    I’ve been here since three months.
    Right
    I’ve been here for three months.
  16. Wrong
    My boyfriend has got a new work.
    Right
    My boyfriend has got a new job. (or just "has a new job")
  17. Wrong
    She doesn’t listen me.
    Right
    She doesn’t listen to me.
  18. Wrong
    You speak English good.
    Right
    You speak English well.
  19. Wrong
    The police is coming.
    Right
    The police are coming.
  20. Wrong
    The house isn’t enough big.
    Right
    The house isn’t big enough.
  21. Wrong
    You should not to smoke.
    Right
    You should not smoke.
  22. Wrong
    Do you like a glass of wine?
    Right
    Would you like a glass of wine?
  23. Wrong
    There is seven girls in the class.
    Right
    There are seven girls in the class.
  24. Wrong
    I didn’t meet nobody.
    Right
    I didn’t meet anybody.
  25. Wrong
    My flight departs in 5:00 am.
    Right
    My flight departs at 5:00 am.


Fonte: http://www.engvid.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário